JOIN OUR TEAM
We are looking for a Senior Security Expert to join our team.
Live and breathe cybersecurity? Passionate about using cutting-edge technology for protecting the world against cyber threats? Interested in taking part in an innovative and disruptive team that will have a direct impact on the way our customers can handle real threats?
Your strong security knowledge and understanding of the cyber attack world will become part of a new groundbreaking security solution, of which you will be part of the design development and continuous research and improvement while making our decisions driven on a real-life security context and deep understanding of the threat landscape.
- BSc, MS or PhD in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years of proven experience in cyber security as a consultant or service deliver expert
- Penetration testing and using typical forensics tools as part of incident response team.
- Hands-on experience with enterprise systems and IT infrastructure.
- Deep understanding of networking protocols and services
- In-depth knowledge of operating systems (Windows & Linux, Mac OS).
- Solid experience with designing and running secured applications with SSDLC, vulnerability tracking, logical access controls, identity management, data loss prevention, intrusion detection, API protection, and DDoS prevention technologies.
- Experience and understanding of incident response methodologies and capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work unsupervised
- Advanced understanding of the most common open-source detection tools Yara, Snort etc.
- Understanding of Industrial control systems and the OT / ICS networking protocols
- Any advanced cyber security certification
- Knowledge and experience of MITRE ATT&CK and Kill Chain Frameworks.
- Knowledge of common standards and frameworks like Nerc, NIST CSF, etc
- Maritime industry experience / Navy Military service
To apply send your CV to:
Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team.Cydome is developing the leading Cyber security solution for the maritime industry. We are providing cybersecurity solutions to lead companies and cooperating with supply chain market leaders.
We are seeking a highly skilled Senior Software Engineer with expertise in Linux, Networking, Cybersecurity, and Python to join our team. You will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining our cybersecurity solutions based on the Linux operating system.
- Design and develop software solutions for our cybersecurity platform using Linux, Networking, and Python technologies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify, prioritize, and solve complex cybersecurity challenges
- Participate in the design and architecture of new software features and products
- Write clean, maintainable, and scalable code, with a focus on performance and security
- Troubleshoot and debug software issues, and work with other teams to resolve technical problems
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and advancements in cybersecurity and Linux technology
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience developing in a Linux environment
- 3+ years of experience programming in C/C++/Python
- Knowledge of OS internals and administration
- Knowledge of networking and protocols
- Experience in developing cybersecurity solutions
- Strong background in software architecture and design
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently
- Maritime industry experience or Navy military service
- Experience developing within the Linux Kernel
- Knowledge of common network protocols and architectures
- Knowledge of Linux internals and hardening methods
- Experience building portable software to run on various embedded systems
- Experience in routing and switching
- Experience with penetration testing tools
To apply send your CV to:
Head of Product Management
We’re seeking an experienced product professional to join the Cydome family.
Cydome is the leading maritime cyber security company providing innovative solutions for shipping and port operators to protect the world’s most important supply chain. We empower IT managers to detect threats and act effectively to overcome them, while ensuring continual compliance to the highest standard. Our customers include Top-100 shipowners.
We’re looking for someone who’s both a skilled craftsman and a knowledgeable scientist, with a passion for the maritime industry. This person will be responsible for owning Cydome’s product vision, strategy and roadmap. Exciting, right?!
- Play a pivotal role in the product lifecycle and its roadmap – Defining and leading features from A-Z.
- Translate business goals into objectives and product KPIs and ensure product initiatives have the right direction and focus to succeed in the market. Define and specify how the product will be measured to learn and constantly improve.
- Create the vision and strategies for growth of all products while maintaining considerations of the financial implications, marketing needs, and the overall objectives of the business.
- Work cross functionally with sales, operations and marketing teams to commercialize new product features.
- You have product experience from a Cyber company (Critical infrastructures or Maritime industry is a big plus!)
- You have 5+ years of experience in product management with a proven record of successfully launching products resulting in significant business impact
- A tenacious, resourceful and creative mindset in pursuit of ambitious goals
- You’re experienced in making hard data-informed decisions (data analysis, competitor and market analysis, defining metrics)
- Amazing (!) team player
- Education in technology or business domains. An undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering, or related disciplines is a plus
- Mother tongue level English – Advantage
To apply send your CV to:
Head of marketing
We’re seeking an experienced Marketing professional to join the Cydome family.
WHO WE ARE
Cydome is a leading maritime cyber security company providing innovative solutions for shipping and port operators to protect the world’s most important supply chain. Our customers include some of the most well known names in shipping globally. We are at an exciting stage of growth as we scale up to offer our SaaS based solutions.
We are looking for an experienced full stack marketer who is growth minded. As an early member of the team, you’ll play a strategic role in shaping our marketing and developing our customer pipeline.
This is a role which combines big picture strategic understanding with can-do execution. You will be responsible for developing our strategic marketing direction as well as setting up the crucial marketing elements to support our ambitious sales plans. A central part of this is the building of brand awareness and the demand generation pipeline. You will work closely with Sales to achieve shared goals and KPIs.
You will be the sort of person who can thrive in a startup environment. You’re able to see the big picture growth strategy but also able to roll up your sleeves to execute on it.
What You Will Do
- Develop and execute a marketing plan that meets the company’s business objectives
- Develop and manage the marketing budget
- Create and maintain company and product positioning, messaging, image and voice based on strategic analysis of the market.
- Build company brand awareness
- Develop and scale the demand generation pipeline for MQLs across channels – digital advertising, paid search, web marketing, email marketing, video.
- Nurturing, orchestrating and measuring our ABM program.
- Drive continual improvement in lead conversion rates and other key metrics &KPIs.
- Align closely with Sales in developing the whole pipeline including sales kit production
- Collaborate on product marketing – contact with customers, research and competitive product analysis, creation of materials, ongoing industry trends mapping
- Create and implement an Events plan – online and in person – webinars, panels, podcasts and represent the company.
- Develop distinctive content to establish thought leadership and generate demand
- Competitor Analysis and monitoring of competitors’ marketing capability and approach
What We Are Looking For
- Proven full stack marketing experience of over 10+ years in both classic and digital marketing
- B2B marketing experience preferably targeting CIOs, CISO
- Hands-on experience in content creation and product marketing.
- Experience in cyber/ SaaS
- Dynamic speaker
- Ability to think and plan strategically
Must Have (or Core Competencies)
- Native Speaker level English
- Proven demand generation success
- Cyber background is a major advantage
To apply send your CV to: